Further to the note below, after the inspection of a number of Semi Final venues and the continuing drizzle/rain which has saturated venues today, the BHRDCA CoM has reluctantly called off tonight’s Junior cricket.
Further communication re playing conditions for Friday night, should the current conditions persist, will be advised by Friday 11:00 a.m.
All Junior Clubs, please note that in light of the extreme conditions apparent & forecast today/tonight, the BHRDCA CoM will determine by 2:00 p.m. today, whether Day 1 of the Semi Finals will be played or not.
- If no play is possible tonite, Day 2 (Friday 6/3/2020) will revert to a One Day match played under One Day rules (Refer BHRDCA Junior Section Rules)
- In the event that Friday is also impacted by weather conditions (which are currently forecast) and the commencement of play is delayed, the match may be reduced to a minimum of 30 overs (15/team) to provide a result
- Any further time lost after that reduction and/or if no play is possible, the two highest finishing teams will be promoted to the respective Grand Final matches next week
Any further announcements re Junior Semi Final conditions will be posted to this Website and via the BHRDCA Social Media channels