Thank you to Topline Cricket for the great trophies & Altegra Australia for the media wall. A big thank you to James McLeod and his staff form Tobin Brothers Ringwood for providing the facility and videography (thanks Matt).
Thank you to all our sponsors that provide us with support year in and year out, it was unfortunate that we were unable to support
The BHRDCA are pleased to announce that we will be having the Junior Awards on Wednesday 11th November 2020 to be held at Topline Sports, 31 Burgess Street Bayswater, commencing at 5.00pm.
With the expectation on Sunday that there will be a further relaxation in relation to Covid-19 restrictions, yet still being mindful of social distancing, the presentation agenda will be as follows:
- Under 12 Presentation 5.00pm until 5.30pm.
- Under 14 Presentations 5.30pm until 6.00pm
- Under 16/18/Tim Moore Award/Doug Rickarby Medal and the George Murphy Memorial Award 6.00pm until 6.30pm
- Presentations will be upstairs where award winners enter and exit in separate doors
- Award winners can be accompanied with one parent
- Premiership pennants can be collected by a club representative
- Jo Fairy will take photos of all recipients so where you club top
- Please where a mask
- Any trophies that cannot be collected will be distributed to the respective clubs
The BHRDCA representatives on the evening will be Tom Anderson, Steve Flemming and Jo Fairy.
Looking forward to seeing you all with big smiles. Tom Anderson
Available for Season 2020/21
Coaching in a COVID-19 Environment
Please find below link to register for Coaching in a COVID-19 Environment coaching webinar.
Topic: Coaching in a COVID-19 Environment
Date: Wednesday 14th Oct
Time: 7:30 PM – 8:30PM
The webinar will cover:
- The COVID-19 protocols that coaches need to adhere to
- Case studies and learnings from regional coaches who have been training to date
- Opportunities that the new protocols may provide from a coaching and skill acquisition standpoint
Club Officer East Metro
OPENING FRIDAY & SATURDAY FOR CLICK & COLLECT
To all our Loyal Clubs thank you for being patient with us over the covid lock down 2020.
We are back and here to help you all to get your clubs pre-season started.
Stock is limited this season due to the fact the most cricket gear comes from overseas.
WE HAVE A PRE-SEASON SPECIAL TO KICK START THE RETURN OF TC.
We have limited stock available of the Kookaburra Colt 156m cricket ball available at the crazy price of $25 each per dozen. $300 per box.
They are at a great price and would make a great training balls for all clubs.
Once they are gone, they are gone at this price!!!
Please contact Jo on 0498713369 to organise payment and call and collect.
Let us know if you require any preseason equipment and we will try our best to source it for you.