To all BHRDCA Representative Invitees,
The State Governments announcement today that the current lockdown restrictions are to be eased as of Wednesday 28th July which I am sure is welcome news to all.
We are very mindful that families may be planning to do other things this weekend therefore we will be postponing the scheduled first training session from Saturday 31st July until Saturday 7th August.
The sessions will now start on Saturday 7th August, and continue on Saturday 14th and 21st August at the same times of 5pm to 6pm for the U17 females, and 6pm to 7pm for the U16 males.
Please advise, by email only, which sessions your daughter / son plans to attend, so we can finalise coaching and equipment requirements.
All BHRDCA Junior Teams and Players,
With the uncertainty of the arrival/timing of forecast weather conditions for this evening, the BHRDCA CoM is asking all Clubs/Players to arrive at their fixtured venue for tonight’s matches, where an assessment of the prevailing conditions should be undertaken by Umpires, Coaches & Team Managers and then a mutual decision made to determine play commencing (or not as the case may be.)
NOTE: In the event of play being called off, Clubs are asked to enter their Team sheets on MyCricket (for this week and last week) by Tuesday 8.00 p.m., so that these matches can count toward finals qualification for all players.
All BHRDCA Friday night Clubs & participants,
The BHRDCA Junior Executive, given the existing conditions and the forecast of further prevailing bad weather, has cancelled all Rnd 7 matches (29/1/2021) for the Friday Twilight grades.
Further advice on Super 7 & Fast 9 Saturday grades will be provided by 8.00 p.m. tonite