Cricket Victoria and Cricket Australia are holding their first Winter Warmer club development sessions, titled “So you’re on the committee, now what?”
As the 2014/15 cricket season quickly approaches, all clubs are beginning their preparations for what will be the biggest summer of cricket in recent memory.
Presented by Sports Community’s Steve Pallas, this session will focus on:
- Clubs obligations under recently reformed Associations Incorporation Act
- Risk management strategies
- Importance of setting club objectives
- Attracting volunteers to your club
- Fundraising initiatives
- Social media and communication to your members and local community
Tuesday 15 July, 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Cricket Australia Boardroom, 60 Jolimont St, East Melbourne
Finger food and refreshments will be provided for guests.
Numbers are limited so please RSVP via the online form here
Further enquiries please contact Scott Tutton, Game & Market Development Manager – East 03 9653 1100 or email@example.com