INSURANCE (National Club Risk Protection Program)
- It will be done on your club’s number of teams from last season (so you don’t have to wait to see how many teams you will have this season)
- Register as early as possible – Opens from July 1st
- For all the information please go http://www.cricketvictoria.com.au/support/registration
NATIONAL SIGN UP WEEK:
- August 21st to 28th – National Media Coverage all linked to the play cricket website
PLAY CRICKET WEBSITE
- Please make sure all your details are up to date in MyCricket including game days and game types available at your club
- This website will be promoted on TV heavily during national sign up week.
IN2CRICKET & T20 BLAST REGISTRATION IS OPEN
- An email will be sent to all last season’s coordinators. If you have any questions, please let don’t hesitate to contact Clinton Kennon or the MILO in2CRICKET Helpdesk – 1800 CRICKET or email email@example.com.
- MILO T20 Blast is the perfect progression for girls & boys who have participated in the MILO in2CRICKET program, but want to develop their skills further playing real games before joining traditional junior club cricket, more information on T20 blast can be found at: http://www.playcricket.com.au/learn/t20-blast
- We would like to discuss with clubs on interest to host T20 Blast centres.
- Blackburn hosted last year on a Friday Night
- East Burwood hosted last year on a Saturday Morning
CRICKET VICTORIA GRANTS
Club Capacity Grants of up to $5000 (guidelines in your pack)for more information visit http://www.cricketvictoria.com.au/support/club-capacity-grants
- Growing girls cricket grant (closes June 19th guidelines in your pack) http://www.community.cricket.com.au/clubs/a-sport-for-all/growing-cricket-for-girls
- I have some additional information for the Girls Fund – please contact me if interested
- Find information on grants at: http://www.community.cricket.com.au/clubs/funding-and-grants
COMMUNITY COACHING COURSE (formerly level 1)
Community Coaching Courses can be held in the lead up to the cricket season.
Please contact Clinton Kennon to discuss who from your club you would like.
Coaching Accreditation will be discussed in the upcoming season
- Please book online at: http://community.cricket.com.au/coach/
SCHOOL CLINICS & CONTACTS
- Schools have be contacted and offered either a school clinic, school assembly visit or school gateway giveaway.
- If you have an existing relationship with a school or need the contact details for your local school please email
me and we can discuss the details, this is a crucial partnership all clubs need to foster.
T20 BLAST SCHOOL CUPS
- Term 1 & Term 4 (majority are held in term 1)
- Representation from Clubs at these events would be great – Happy to discuss further
- In Negotiation with McDonalds to provide each club with a new Helmet
- Please discuss further with Clinton Kennon
MELBOURNE STARS CLUB SIGN UP (discounted membership)
- Sign up 20 Stars Members and you can win $10k
- 5 clubs who sign up the most members could win $1000
- 3 x Framed, signed jersey selected at random
- All clubs who sign up 20 or members receive a signed bat or signed team print
- Follow the link below:-
SOCIAL MEDIA & VALUABLE WEB SITES
- Club info: http://www.community.cricket.com.au/
- Club info: http://playcricket.com.au
- Melb Stars: melbournestars.com.au
- Help Desk: 1800 CRICKET (1800 274 25 38
If you need assistance with any of the above programs please contact:
Inner East Regional Manager
Mobile: 0473 040 593