Please note Match Ratio ladders have been posted for the following Grades…
Senior XI’s – A Grade & H Grade
Junior XI’s – Under 18, Under 14 Fri A, Under 14 Fri B (Blue), U/12 Fri B (Gold)
These ladders will be updated via the Match Ratio Ladder page on this website > Club & Playing Resources > Match Ratio Ladder, until the end of the H & A season, and supersede any MyCricket ladders for these grades.
Rob Bartlett – East Burwood CC
Adam Hardy – Mitcham CC
Paddy Lambert – Umpires President
If you are a sporting organisation with a long history, this grant may interest you.
Sporting organisations do win this. We won this grant last year for Moreland City Football (Soccer) Club to purchase a cabinet to “Display our Soccer (and Victorian immigration) history”) and some audio visual equipment for “My World is Round” to capture the history of Football (Soccer) in Victoria (“Recording of oral history of Victorian “Soccer” migrants).
Link to last year’s winners: https://www.prov.vic.gov.au/round-15-recipients-2016-2017 to possibly stimulate some ideas.
The grant will fund items that help preserve, record and share the local, social and community history of Victoria and Victorians. Refer below to what will be funded.
So if you are interested in telling your story, let us know.
The grant will fund the following:
- The recording of oral histories
- The preparation of local history e-publications
- Conservation of objects and records. If a conservator is engaged, they should be a member of the Australian Institute for the Conservation of Cultural Materials (AICCM) http://aiccm.org.au/need-a-conservator
- Cataloguing of objects and records
- The development and production of exhibitions
- Web projects that provide local history information or resources
- Training in local history or collection management skills
- The design and production of interpretation panels and heritage walks
- The digitisation and publishing of collection items and local history information (Note that this does not include the digitisation of public records)
- Digital storytelling including film and DVD projects
- Apps for mobile devices
- Consultancy fees for the provision of specialist skills not found within the organisation
- The purchase of archival quality materials
- The purchase of museum standard storage cases. The LHGP will only fund the purchase and installation of museum standard storage products and display cases
- Newspaper digitisation projects. If your project requires material support from the State Library of Victoria (SLV), a letter acknowledging this agreement must be supplied as part of the application.
Apologies for communicating this grant later than we would have liked due to other grant deadlines and the festive season. But we can certainly lodge on time by next Wednesday 31st January if you are interested.
0476 165 683
Girls U16 EMUS team have made the grand final and are playing this Sunday against Northern Rivers at Box Hill City Oval , crn Middlelbourgh rd and Whitehorse Rd, Box Hill 9.30am start.
They would love support this Sunday. Alot of the girls have played in the Wed night comp and it is a great way to show the girls how the pathway continues with their cricket.
This is a great venue and exciting cricket ! They hope to see a huge crowd there on Sunday.
Due to the mid season withdrawal of EPCC from the 2017/18 A Grade fixture, it has become necessary, because of the uneven number of Byes accumulated by the remaining teams, to produce a ladder based on Match Ratios per BHRDCA Rule 1(d).
This ladder will be updated after each of the remaining rounds and will be the sole determinant of Semi Final opponents.
The Match Ratio Ladder can be found under Club & Playing Resources > Match Ratio Ladder
Alistair Reed – Wyclif CC
Russell McManus – Forest Hill CC
Ben Davis – Blackburn Nth CC
David Saker – Australian Bowling Coach, Matt McCubbin – Mitcham FC (Jump In For Jet Campaign)
Simon Meade – President, Vermont South CC
Guests: Simon De Roos – BHRDCA U12 Girls Coach
Dhilharan Sivaratanam – Yarraleen CC
An updated BHRDCA Player Points Register (eff 12/1/2018) has been uploaded to the BHRDCA Website
It can be found on the Website at Club & Playing Resources > Rules & Regulations > Senior Rules
and is sorted by Club in alphabetical order, with the PPS rated players at each Club sorted from the highest PPS rating to the lowest and then by MyCricket ID#
DONT FORGET ROUND 2 GRANTS CLOSE 24TH JAN 2018 – have you put in an application. its not to late to contact Rob from Grants Professional at email@example.com
CLICK LINK BELOW
I’m Bill Karametos, Regional Community Development Manager for the Alcohol and Drug Foundation’s Good Sports program and I want your cricket clubs to join the program!
Good Sports is Australia’s largest and longest running health initiative in community sport. We’ve helped over 8,000 clubs to strengthen their local communities. Participation in Good Sports will enable your clubs to meet their duty of care obligations to members and visitors, while creating a safer, more enjoyable club environment for all, resulting in a stronger association for you.
If your clubs join Good Sports and become Good Sports Level 1 accredited before 23 March 2018, they have the chance to win $5000 in Kookaburra vouchers, thanks to the Transport Accident Commission (TAC) and Cricket Victoria.
This isn’t just limited to new Good Sports clubs; existing Good Sports clubs can also go in the draw to win these great prizes by moving to the next level of the program. All clubs can simply register at www.goodsports.com.au
The Competition – http://goodsports.com.au/become-good-sports-club-and-win/
PRIZES ON OFFER INCLUDE:
First prize: 2 x $5000 Kookaburra vouchers
Second prize: 1 x $2500 Kookaburra voucher
Third prize: 1 x $1000 Kookaburra voucher
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me on 9611 6103. I look forward to chatting to clubs and strengthening the partnership between Victorian cricket clubs and Good Sports.
As per senior rule 2 h (i) all games played last week are abandoned and will be played as 1 day fixtures this weekend.
One day games in H grade will be declared draws and team sheets can be entered.
Permits granted last week will stand for this week. Any new permits need to be applied for as per the normal conditions and received by no later than 10 pm Thursday night.
Nunawading Cricket Club we will be celebrating 90 years of Nunawading history on Saturday 10th February 2018.
On this day we will also be acknowledging the premiership milestones for
1967/1968, 1977/1978, 1990/1991 and 2002/2003 and we also welcome all Past Players, Supporters and sponsors.
please see attached on the flyer for full details.
If anyone has any old photos of our history can you please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
A reminder to all Clubs that the BHRDCA Permit conditions change as of the commencement of Two day matches post Xmas i.e. from this Saturday to the end of the season. (Refer BHRDCA Rules – Attachment 7)
First Two Day Match after Christmas
- A Permit is required for any player that drops One Club Grade or more, if he has previously played Four games or more in any higher grade during that season
- A Permit is required for any player that has previously played four games OR LESS in any higher grade earlier that season, if he is seeking to play more than Two (2) club grades or Four (4) or more Association grades below where he had played his last match.
Clubs should also note Rule 9c (iv) – all Clearances into the BHRDCA are now CLOSED.
Further clarification on the above, if required, can be sought from the Permit Chairman, Secretary or Admin. Mgr.
Girls Cricket finals
The Girls U14 Emus matches today are for final placing within the 16 regions. These matches are at Lynden park in Camberwell. This team contains six girls from BHRDCA clubs
The Girls U16 Emus semi -final is for a spot in the main grand final! This match is at Casey Fields in Cranbourne. This team contains 10 girls from BHRDCA clubs, several are current members of the State u15 team, and 5 of the team were part of the BHRDCA U12 Fatone Shield winning side from Jan 2015.
Also, the BHRDCA U12 girls team will be playing a grand final on 21/01/18 in Werribee. More details soon.
Kind regards, Ross Chambers
Girls Cricket participation and Representative Cricket Manager, BHRDCA mob) 0432 660 951