A reminder to all Clubs re Post Xmas Permits,
- A Permit is required for any player that drops One Club Grade or more, if they have previously played Four games or more in any higher grade during that season
- A Permit is required for any player that has previously played four games OR LESS in any higher grade earlier that season, if they are seeking to play more than Two (2) club grades or FIVE or more Association grades below where they had played their last match.
- This Rule applies from the first Two Day round after Christmas as stipulated by the CoM
- All Permits must be submitted to the Permits Committee via My Cricket (only) by Thursday 10:00 p.m. prior to the match in which the club seek to select the player
- An extension to this deadline may be provided but only on direct contact with a Permit Committee member prior to the Thursday 10:00 p.m. deadline
- Unless specified by the Permit Committee; Permits are only applicable only to the match for which the Permit is applied
Good luck to all Clubs in the run home to the Finals