With two weeks remaining before the end of the H & A Season, it is important for all Clubs in Grades where Bye Rounds apply, that you understand the MyCricket Ladders will not reflect the applicable Match Ratio Ladders (per BHRDCA Rules). The ladders for these grades can be found on the BHRDCA Website > Club & Playing Resources > Match Ratio Ladder (Click on the most recent dated file for the current Match Ratio Ladders)
Semi Final combatants in the Senior & Junior Grades identified, will be derived from these Ladders and not from those produced via MyCricket.
With just under 2 weeks to go until this fantastic day preparations are in full swing.
Lets make this day what it meant to be all about,remember our beautiful friend and make her proud. I’m certain she will send the sunshine.
There will be something for everyone and the day is sure to be one to remember.
Of course all funds raised on the day will go to the great cause of research into stomach cancer.
Look forward to seeing everyone there on the day.
Chris Reid – President
Mulgrave Wheelers Hill Cricket Club
Mobile : 0457 086 106
Email : MWHCCpresident@gmail.com
Apuwa Sarve – Glen Waverley Hawks CC
Bob Chancellor – Blackburn CC
Shannon Gill – Manningham CC
Please note Match Ratio ladders have been posted for the following Grades…
Senior XI’s – A Grade & H Grade
Junior XI’s – Under 18, Under 14 Fri A, Under 14 Fri B (Blue), U/12 Fri B (Gold)
These ladders will be updated via the Match Ratio Ladder page on this website > Club & Playing Resources > Match Ratio Ladder, until the end of the H & A season, and supersede any MyCricket ladders for these grades.
Rob Bartlett – East Burwood CC
Adam Hardy – Mitcham CC
Paddy Lambert – Umpires President
If you are a sporting organisation with a long history, this grant may interest you.
Sporting organisations do win this. We won this grant last year for Moreland City Football (Soccer) Club to purchase a cabinet to “Display our Soccer (and Victorian immigration) history”) and some audio visual equipment for “My World is Round” to capture the history of Football (Soccer) in Victoria (“Recording of oral history of Victorian “Soccer” migrants).
Link to last year’s winners: https://www.prov.vic.gov.au/round-15-recipients-2016-2017 to possibly stimulate some ideas.
The grant will fund items that help preserve, record and share the local, social and community history of Victoria and Victorians. Refer below to what will be funded.
So if you are interested in telling your story, let us know.
The grant will fund the following:
- The recording of oral histories
- The preparation of local history e-publications
- Conservation of objects and records. If a conservator is engaged, they should be a member of the Australian Institute for the Conservation of Cultural Materials (AICCM) http://aiccm.org.au/need-a-conservator
- Cataloguing of objects and records
- The development and production of exhibitions
- Web projects that provide local history information or resources
- Training in local history or collection management skills
- The design and production of interpretation panels and heritage walks
- The digitisation and publishing of collection items and local history information (Note that this does not include the digitisation of public records)
- Digital storytelling including film and DVD projects
- Apps for mobile devices
- Consultancy fees for the provision of specialist skills not found within the organisation
- The purchase of archival quality materials
- The purchase of museum standard storage cases. The LHGP will only fund the purchase and installation of museum standard storage products and display cases
- Newspaper digitisation projects. If your project requires material support from the State Library of Victoria (SLV), a letter acknowledging this agreement must be supplied as part of the application.
Apologies for communicating this grant later than we would have liked due to other grant deadlines and the festive season. But we can certainly lodge on time by next Wednesday 31st January if you are interested.
0476 165 683
Girls U16 EMUS team have made the grand final and are playing this Sunday against Northern Rivers at Box Hill City Oval , crn Middlelbourgh rd and Whitehorse Rd, Box Hill 9.30am start.
They would love support this Sunday. Alot of the girls have played in the Wed night comp and it is a great way to show the girls how the pathway continues with their cricket.
This is a great venue and exciting cricket ! They hope to see a huge crowd there on Sunday.
Due to the mid season withdrawal of EPCC from the 2017/18 A Grade fixture, it has become necessary, because of the uneven number of Byes accumulated by the remaining teams, to produce a ladder based on Match Ratios per BHRDCA Rule 1(d).
This ladder will be updated after each of the remaining rounds and will be the sole determinant of Semi Final opponents.
The Match Ratio Ladder can be found under Club & Playing Resources > Match Ratio Ladder
Alistair Reed – Wyclif CC
Russell McManus – Forest Hill CC
Ben Davis – Blackburn Nth CC
David Saker – Australian Bowling Coach, Matt McCubbin – Mitcham FC (Jump In For Jet Campaign)
Simon Meade – President, Vermont South CC
Guests: Simon De Roos – BHRDCA U12 Girls Coach
Dhilharan Sivaratanam – Yarraleen CC
An updated BHRDCA Player Points Register (eff 12/1/2018) has been uploaded to the BHRDCA Website
It can be found on the Website at Club & Playing Resources > Rules & Regulations > Senior Rules
and is sorted by Club in alphabetical order, with the PPS rated players at each Club sorted from the highest PPS rating to the lowest and then by MyCricket ID#
DONT FORGET ROUND 2 GRANTS CLOSE 24TH JAN 2018 – have you put in an application. its not to late to contact Rob from Grants Professional at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK LINK BELOW